The South Towne Expo Center is both your exclusive telephone company and Internet service provider (ISP). The Facility Services department will address all of your telecommunications needs. Single, multiple, or high-speed data lines, satellite uplinks/downlinks, Internet capabilities and local networks are just some of the telecommunication services we provide.
The South Towne Expo Center offers a full DS-3 to ensure quality high-speed Internet service for your event. Our service is provided over our fiber optic infrastructure and routed throughout the convention center enabling us to provide you with Internet access anywhere! Our technicians are in-house and are available during all move-in and show hours.
Choose just the amount of bandwidth you need! This is direct Ethernet access to the Internet. 100 BaseT. Cat5 cable dropped directly to your booth/location. RJ45 connector. Servers/Routers/NAT excluded, you must order a priority Internet service to use this type of equipment.
- 256 Kb, includes one IP Address*
- 768 Kb, includes one IP Address*
- 1.54 Mb (T-1), includes two IP addresses*
- 100 Mb Ethernet, includes two IP addresses*
- Additional IP’s available for multi-computer sets
- Equipment rental (hubs, patch cables) and networking labor are available
Priority service guarantees a set amount of bandwidth for you. (This service is required if proxy addressing is utilized by client.)
- 5 Mb Priority service- flat rate for up to 5 drops and 30 IP addresses*. Additional drops are available for an additional fee.
- 45 Mb priority service- flat rate for service and 200 IP addresses*. Networking is not included.
- Equipment (hubs, patch cables) and networking labor are available.
*Public IP Addresses